Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Scribbles and Scrambles ~ I'm Sure You Want to See This...


 Yeah, or not. These were part of my in-my-pajamas until 4:00 P.M. Saturday frenzy of cooking, cleaning, purging. I needed to update my chalk art signs for the season. Yeah. Here's a peek into my crazy. The whole house around these signs is a huge mess because I'm pre-organizing so I can clean properly. Recycle bins here, bags for charity there, puppy chewings everywhere. But I took out time to play with chalk. When it's put back together, my house is going to look great... for 5 minutes. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great designs Kelly! Love the inspirational message! What restaurant has your favorite dish? Remember to add it to your Besty List! http://www.thebesty.com/scrambleddregs

Anonymous said...

I think you got your lettering abilities from your father....these are beautiful. Especially the wording, and I like to think I contributed somewhat to that. Or not. Good pajama work. xoxo mom

Scrambled Dregs said...

Why thank you, Mom. I think the word weaving must have come from you. I'll take it all of you thoughts as compliments.