Saturday, February 07, 2009
Six Random Things About Me That Nobody Really Wants to Know.
According to this article anyway.
Oh Well. You've been warned.
1) I own a cat that thinks it's a small dog.
2) I don't get football. I live in Nebraska Cornhusker Country and I just don't get the game.
3) My kids are growing older at an alarming rate but I still feel eighteen.
4) I wrote a romance novel when my twenty-two-year-old was a baby. I typed it, edited it, revised it and threw it away. It was a spy romance set in Africa. I don't remember the plot. I do remember that it was b-a-d.
5) I teach fifth and sixth grade Sunday School. I have issues with following curriculum to the letter so we are being very creative. I do have a passion for them. I want to help them grow more fascinated with God instead of becoming inoculated against passion by spouting the top three Sunday School answers to get the questions right. In case you don't know the top three, here they are. 1) God 2) Jesus 3) Bible.
6) I really love my husband. Sometimes I'm amazed how much. Seriously, I think he's the greatest guy on the planet.