Saturday, July 26, 2008
17 things I love about you....
Happy Birthday, Shibbie Baby.
You are 17...How did that happen?
17) You have a style all your own -- that's a good thing.
16) You make me laugh and... sometimes you mean to...: ).
15) You are creative -- very creative.
14) You take sweet pictures.
13) I have lots of pretty entertaining memories where you are in the starring role.
12) You are willing to work hard.
11) You have terrific focusing skills.
10) And fish-raising skills--in spite of the stupid "friends."
9) Your enthusiasm is contagious.
8) You have a sweet, sweet smile.
7) You are so good and kind and patient with little kids and older people.
6) Your obsession with Eileen's sugar cookies makes me laugh.
5) You still listen at church -- even though you don't always want to be there.
4) You apologize when you're wrong. Are are quick to forgive when I'm wrong.
3) You treat us with respect even though you don't always like our decisions.
2) You have so much potential -- no matter what you decide to do with your life, you'll succeed.
1) You are my little girl and I love you. I'm so glad you belong to me.
Happy Birthday 17!!!!!!