Monday, June 11, 2012

Scribbles and Scrambles ~ HIGHTW...


 You know how some bloggers post WIAW? 

That's What I Ate Wednesday for those of you who don't know the WIAW story. 

Here's a little twist on that for you. 

This is HIGHTW.
Anyone?

Anyone? 

Anyone?


Okay. Here it is. How I Got Hurt This Weekend!!

One rotten sliver.

One pair of sweatpants that provided TWO ticks, one which had begun snacking.

And one black eye. (Self-inflicted for the sensitive readers who may wonder who socked me.) I was talking...go figure...while closing my car door. And guess what? I decided to ram my face into it prior to closing the door. 

Do NOT try this at home. Amazingly, it didn't hurt as bad as you'd think. Of course, I may have actually been out for awhile. I went on a nice trip into a dark, dark midnight blue sky full of twinkling stars. And right away I grew a little bump. On the upside, this is my first black eye. 

No comments: