Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Scribbles and Scrambles ~ Happy Dancing










Short but super sweet.


Meet Eleanor. This is her happy little countenance after doing the jig that locked the car. I can only imagine the hi-jinx involved in getting the little fuzz-bundle to recreate her dance. And, oh my, the game that she and her daddy created. Which everyone but the dog daddy enjoyed immensely.

Ha.
Scroll down to Monday if you aren't picking up what I'm laying down. The rest of the story is there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I liked pets, which I don't, and if I ever had to own another dog, which I won't, I would get a Wheaton. This breed just oozes personality and comedy. Which I like. But pets. But if I own a pet in the future, it would be this. Or maybe a bulldog. But they are not funny. I can vividly picture the "re-creation dance." Too funny!Xta

Scrambled Dregs said...

Ha. A lot of ifs and I won'ts in that one, Sistah.