Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Scribbles and Scrambles ~ When the Cat's Away...


The fish will pay...(apologies to any PETA folks)


In celebration of his first year of teaching having gone well and being OVER...Rob went on a tiny fishing trip.
Day one...Monday... he called and said it was so windy he hoped to actually be able to fish fabulous Star Lake, Minnesota.
Day Two... I get pictures of a small but just right fish pile plus this one. Obviously the wind died down.
Day Three...we'll see. He's supposed to come home tomorrow.
Meanwhile, I still wait for my computer part. Gotta love extended warranties. It's covered. It's free, as in pre-paid by the extended warranty purchase. It was even easy. One phone call did it all.
However, as they confirmed the way too easy transaction the very friendly man mentioned the travel time from them to moi as 10-14 business days. I think we are entering day number 8.
Maybe Rob will pull into the driveway as the UPS driver pops in with my computer part. Now I'm really looking forward to tomorrow. : )

4 comments:

Kim said...

Oh I LOVE to fish!! Fun! Fun!

Your posts crack me up Kelly! Love ya!

Kim

Anonymous said...

Kelly - I hope Lil Bro Rob had a Great Trip & Get A Away at the Lake! DId he go by himself, or with a buddy?

Hope your computer returns soon & safely to you - I can't live without mine. Banking, Bill Paying & Etc -- and just communication!

Take care - Sister Jane

Scrambled Dregs said...

Kim. I like to be in the boat with my honey. But I read. Sometimes out loud and we both "finish" a good book in a few trips. (Yes. We spend a few hours in the boat...til the mosquito swarm descends). Love ya, too!

Sista,

He went with my "little" bro. Ha. He's on his way as we speak. He has a meeting at three with his dean. Uh..it's 2:20 now. I'm getting by sharing computers, but, my favorites and pictures and userability are sorely missed!!!

Birdie said...

a fish murderer...I should have known...*L* Glad he caught something!! I can't believe your part hasn't come yet!