Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Scribble and Scrambles - Pictorial Recap of the Week


My new haircut. The girls bought me a new do for Mother's Day plus some serious trimmin's. My son and his wife threw together a gourmet meal and a sweet pair o' earrings ....definitely my favorite Mother's Day yet.



Here we have angry eyes times two...except for the smirks...hard to do it on command. I need to get some angry eyes from Rob. He's the best.

And a pretty from my front porch. The sun was shining, the sky was blue...I'm attracted to sparkly objects. What can I say?

5 comments:

Birdie said...

You're gorgeous. I'm completely jealous of...
That gorgeous brown, curly hair of yours!! I love it!! And the necklace & earrings? Awesome!! Thanks for sharing your Mother's Day treats with us *s*

Kristi Herbranson said...

I think your hair is gorgeous too! And is that lipstick in pic 1? Great shade on you!!

What wonderful kids you have! And they're lucky to have you for a mom! Trust me, I know what 'lucky' is, because I got lucky too.

Scrambled Dregs said...

Birdie and Kristi,

You girls are such nice encouragers. I almost feel like I should send you some money...note...almost.

Thanks for your kind comments.

Anonymous said...

Love the new 'do!
xta

Kim said...

Love the new do! I got a new cut about 6 weeks ago - for the first time in 13 years!! The women where I volunteer said I had an 80's look and needed to be modernized. So far, I'm loving it! It's fun to change hairstyles...when I finally get up the nerve. (which I don't very often)

Kim