About Me

My photo


Change. I've learned to embrace it, ride it out til the end. Sometimes I'm kicking and screaming, other times weeping with my eyes clinched tight. Once in awhile I ride like a dog in a car, head out the window snorting what life has to offer. Mother to young adult children, a marriage of thirty years, and a desert to mountain to valley waltz with God have shaped me into someone I never imagined I'd be. Life is short and I want to live it. Tears, sighs, laughter and change. Every morsel granted to me. Scrambled, shaken or stirred.

Wednesday, July 09, 2014

Scribbles and Scrambles ~ Hump Day Recharging...




Have I mentioned that most pup pictures are blurred action aka lunge shots? Or sleeping pups? Yeah. Well, here are some lounging pics. While posting, I had help of the lunging variety. Gladys didn't like the close up of her sister so she deleted it and replaced it with a question mark. Ha Ha. Clearly she doesn't know about Command Z. In case you are curious they are 10 and 1/2 weeks, very interested in vocalizing and trying out all the great sounds they can make, and have kept their nighttime kennel dry and clean for the past 5 nights. LIKE!!!! 



No comments: