Ane blogged the top five reasons that she knows she has too many books on her to-be-read list...
Here are mine:
5) My cats lay on my books just to get a little attention and affection.
4) I have to take a running leap to clear the stack of books near my bed.
3) The puffy gold packages on my doorstep or in my mailbox induce a blend of guilt, excitement and weariness.
2) I have books in random stages of reading in my purse, on my bedside stand, in the kitchen, living room and bathroom so that I can catch a few paragraphs while stirring, waiting or winding down.
1) I wake up with random words "tattooed" on my forehead or cheek.
But, I must say, reading is a passion, pleasure and blessing. So, as long as they keep a coming, I'll keep on a reading.