Change. I've learned to embrace it, ride it out til the end. Sometimes I'm kicking and screaming, other times weeping with my eyes clinched tight. Once in awhile I ride like a dog in a car, head out the window snorting what life has to offer. Mother to young adult children, a marriage of thirty years, and a desert to mountain to valley waltz with God have shaped me into someone I never imagined I'd be. Life is short and I want to live it. Tears, sighs, laughter and change. Every morsel granted to me. Scrambled, shaken or stirred.
Wednesday, May 06, 2009
We have the opportunity to host a giveaway.
All five of these books...to you, if I pull your comment out of the comment "hat."
You've got until May 31st to comment. Make sure I can get in touch with you for a snail mail address if you are the lucky winner.
(There will be two more Hachette sponsored giveaways this month so stay tuned-in right here.)
1. Miracles of Motherhood By ISBN: 1931722927
2. Odd Mom Out By Jane Porter ISBN: 0446699233
3. Mommy Grace By Sheila Schuller Coleman ISBN: 0446545414
4. Beginner's Greek By James Collins ISBN: 0316021563
5. The Road Home By Rose Tremain ISBN: 0316002623