1. We have two five star reviews on Amazon!!!!
2. People are letting me know they are receiving their copies!!!!
3. I missed an article deadline that I forgot I had. Oh my goodness. RelzReviews is the best. She's going to plug it in sometime soon. Somehow it got lost in my inbox...sweet mercy. Worst nightmare!!!!
4. Michelle is at Seriously Write today.
5. Kathryn is interviewed by Fern and Zula at Zu-fer.
And. Well. I think that is enough for today!!!!
Change. I've learned to embrace it, ride it out til the end. Sometimes I'm kicking and screaming, other times weeping with my eyes clinched tight. Once in awhile I ride like a dog in a car, head out the window snorting what life has to offer. Mother to young adult children, a marriage of thirty years, and a desert to mountain to valley waltz with God have shaped me into someone I never imagined I'd be. Life is short and I want to live it. Tears, sighs, laughter and change. Every morsel granted to me. Scrambled, shaken or stirred.