Teach your kids about prayer, have fun and be entered to win 30+ kids books!
Teaching your kids about prayer is important, but it can also be enlightening to get a child's perspective on something that we as adults take for granted.
Here's your mission (should you choose to accept it):
- Video your child(ren) talking about prayer, praying, explaining what prayer is, etc. It can be creative, informational, enlightening, funny, or all of the above but it needs to be no more than one minute and thirty seconds long.
- The video doesn't need to be professional quality. You can shoot it using your phone's video recorder or use that "video" feature on your digital camera for the first time!
- Post your video on YouTube, Tangle or Vimeo.
- Go to our website and enter your information and include the link of your video (the full list of instruction on how to enter can be found here).
- The winning video will win a full library of WaterBrook Multnomah children's books, including the new release This Little Prayer of Mine by Anthony DeStefano. That's over 30 books!
Teaching your kids about prayer has never been so fun! See here for contest rules and more information.
HURRY! This contest ends on 6/7/2010 so time is limited.
Change. I've learned to embrace it, ride it out til the end. Sometimes I'm kicking and screaming, other times weeping with my eyes clinched tight. Once in awhile I ride like a dog in a car, head out the window snorting what life has to offer. Mother to young adult children, a marriage of thirty years, and a desert to mountain to valley waltz with God have shaped me into someone I never imagined I'd be. Life is short and I want to live it. Tears, sighs, laughter and change. Every morsel granted to me. Scrambled, shaken or stirred.