Kim tagged me. Here are my answers.
1) I own a cat that thinks it's a small dog.
2) I don't get football. I live in Nebraska Cornhusker Country and I just don't get the game.
3) My kids are growing older at an alarming rate but I still feel 18.
4) I wrote a romance novel when my 21 year old was a baby. I typed it, edited it, revised it and threw it away. It was a spy romance set in Africa. I don't remember the plot. I do remember that it was b-a-d.
5) I teach 5th and 6th grade Sunday School. I have issues with following curriculum to the letter so we are being very creative. I do have a passion for them. I want to help them grow more fascinated with God instead of becoming inoculated against passion by spouting the top three Sunday School answers to get the questions right. In case you don't know the top three, here they are. 1) God 2) Jesus 3) Bible.
6) I really love my husband. Sometimes I'm amazed how much. Seriously, I think he's the greatest guy on the planet.
And here are the taggees.
Here are the rules:
Here's the rules for those I'm tagging. Check the list after my 6 THINGS to see if you're it then
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag sixish people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know he or she has been
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.