Wednesday, July 29, 2009
One of the best things about blogging is that I can actually write a post and schedule it to post magically while I'm busy doing something else.
I'd like to share my to-do list for the day.
1. Get up whenever I darn well feel like and toast the day with french press.
2. Ignore Blogger.com completely, and my e-mail, and the phone...because there is not a phone to ignore and the internet requires a twenty minute trip into town.
3. Read a bit...while sitting in the sun and listening to the sound of water lapping against the shoreline.
4. Decide to create something delicious from a pile of produce, or not.
5. Laugh a little, or a lot, depending on how funny Twenty-Two and Rob are choosing to be, actually, maybe I'll be the funny one.
6. Float on the lake amongst the loons and the occasional seagull.
7. Read a little more. Or take a nap. Or just hang out doing absolutely nothing.
8. Maybe a trip into town for a peek via wifi and over an iced double mocha of some sort.
9. Say a prayer or two. After all, a relaxing week is a GIFT from God.
10. Enjoy every laid-back minute of the day and hope you are having a great day, too.