About Me

My photo


Change. I've learned to embrace it, ride it out til the end. Sometimes I'm kicking and screaming, other times weeping with my eyes clinched tight. Once in awhile I ride like a dog in a car, head out the window snorting what life has to offer. Mother to young adult children, a marriage of thirty years, and a desert to mountain to valley waltz with God have shaped me into someone I never imagined I'd be. Life is short and I want to live it. Tears, sighs, laughter and change. Every morsel granted to me. Scrambled, shaken or stirred.

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Scribble and Scrambles ~ To Do List


One of the best things about blogging is that I can actually write a post and schedule it to post magically while I'm busy doing something else.

I'd like to share my to-do list for the day.

1. Get up whenever I darn well feel like and toast the day with french press.

2. Ignore Blogger.com completely, and my e-mail, and the phone...because there is not a phone to ignore and the internet requires a twenty minute trip into town.


3. Read a bit...while sitting in the sun and listening to the sound of water lapping against the shoreline.


4. Decide to create something delicious from a pile of produce, or not.


5. Laugh a little, or a lot, depending on how funny Twenty-Two and Rob are choosing to be, actually, maybe I'll be the funny one.


6. Float on the lake amongst the loons and the occasional seagull.


7. Read a little more. Or take a nap. Or just hang out doing absolutely nothing.


8. Maybe a trip into town for a peek via wifi and over an iced double mocha of some sort.


9. Say a prayer or two. After all, a relaxing week is a GIFT from God.


10. Enjoy every laid-back minute of the day and hope you are having a great day, too.

1 comment:

Kim said...

So there you are...my invisible friend! Floating on the lake among the loons!! I see you now!

Wish I was with you instead of riding the clock at my desk....

Enjoy the blessings!