About Me

My photo


Change. I've learned to embrace it, ride it out til the end. Sometimes I'm kicking and screaming, other times weeping with my eyes clinched tight. Once in awhile I ride like a dog in a car, head out the window snorting what life has to offer. Mother to young adult children, a marriage of thirty years, and a desert to mountain to valley waltz with God have shaped me into someone I never imagined I'd be. Life is short and I want to live it. Tears, sighs, laughter and change. Every morsel granted to me. Scrambled, shaken or stirred.

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Scribbles and Scrambles ~ What Did You Say???



I have always been fascinated by graphology (the study of what your handwriting tells you about your personality/life/quirks) Strange fact. I once paid to have my handwriting analyzed. And what came back (though it was oh, probably twenty years ago and I don't really remember anymore) I was surprised about some of what it showed. I remember being a little spooked by it. And I also remember rethinking a relationship or two because of an insecurity that presented itself in my handwriting. Really weird it was. One of my friends posted this handy instagraphic on her blog so I thought I'd copy her. 

Below is a picture of my handwriting, in all it's not so polished glory. First thing in the morning, no coffee enhanced neatness...a scribbly mess. What does it tell you about me?  I think I can rule out that I lied during the test and that I don't have Parkinson's or schizophrenia. So what does it say that none of my l's, e's, o's, t's or i's look the same? And I don't do cursive s's. Am I pathological?
What Does Your Handwriting Say About You?


What Does Your Handwriting Say About You? infographic





No comments: