About Me

My Photo


Change. I've learned to embrace it, ride it out til the end. Sometimes I'm kicking and screaming, other times weeping with my eyes clinched tight. Once in awhile I ride like a dog in a car, head out the window snorting what life has to offer. Mother to young adult children, a marriage of thirty years, and a desert to mountain to valley waltz with God have shaped me into someone I never imagined I'd be. Life is short and I want to live it. Tears, sighs, laughter and change. Every morsel granted to me. Scrambled, shaken or stirred.

Friday, November 16, 2012

Scribbles and Scrambles ~ Just Some Stuff...That's all.

& and I made cakes for an omnivore anniversary/engagement  party. Nice to see omnivores falling upon Vegan cakes, I tell ya. 

Thanks Matt and Rachel for letting us experiment on your friends and family. Ha. Ha. 

Here's my killer raspberry fudge cake. A conglomeration of several recipes. I'll post it some day soon. 

And I haven't given a bunny update lately. Emma and Fannie were recently in a local high school play. Here's a picture for your enjoyment. Quite the adventure. Apparently, they were well-behaved though their time on the stage was pretty limited. They are naturals.  Emma is featured, Fannie is sideways in front with one ear up, one down.



No comments: