About Me

My photo


Change. I've learned to embrace it, ride it out til the end. Sometimes I'm kicking and screaming, other times weeping with my eyes clinched tight. Once in awhile I ride like a dog in a car, head out the window snorting what life has to offer. Mother to young adult children, a marriage of thirty years, and a desert to mountain to valley waltz with God have shaped me into someone I never imagined I'd be. Life is short and I want to live it. Tears, sighs, laughter and change. Every morsel granted to me. Scrambled, shaken or stirred.

Thursday, January 05, 2012

Scribbles and Scrambles ~ So Beautiful...

It is 66 degrees in Iowa. Not kidding. On January 5th it's 66. The ground in the picture to the left was snapped during a spring walk. BUT today's ground looks just like it. I have never, never seen a winter like this one.

Twice we've had snow. Once was scoopable, the other just pretty much blew and melted.

The girls, & and I just walked two miles in January Springtime. No jackets, and even a little bit of a temptation to shed a sweater weather.
The other picture has nothing to do with today. Just a cute dog. And a picture of a floor that I'll never have to contend with again. That sucker is covered with fabulous faux stone flooring and it looks so nice.

No comments: