About Me

My photo


Change. I've learned to embrace it, ride it out til the end. Sometimes I'm kicking and screaming, other times weeping with my eyes clinched tight. Once in awhile I ride like a dog in a car, head out the window snorting what life has to offer. Mother to young adult children, a marriage of thirty years, and a desert to mountain to valley waltz with God have shaped me into someone I never imagined I'd be. Life is short and I want to live it. Tears, sighs, laughter and change. Every morsel granted to me. Scrambled, shaken or stirred.

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Scribbles and Scrambles ~ Restating the Obvious

Lately, I've had a few opportunities to try to help people tell the difference between Gladys and Gertrude. It's so obvious to me that sometimes I'm like whaaaa? Seriously? 
But I get it. They share the same coloring. Red, white and blue errr black with polka dots. Of course. And they are both Beagles. There's that.

So here are a few random snapshots of them living their lives. 

Gertrude is kind of a classic Beagle. 

 And Gladys is kind of a cartoon Beagle. Am I right? 

No comments: