About Me

My photo


Change. I've learned to embrace it, ride it out til the end. Sometimes I'm kicking and screaming, other times weeping with my eyes clinched tight. Once in awhile I ride like a dog in a car, head out the window snorting what life has to offer. Mother to young adult children, a marriage of thirty years, and a desert to mountain to valley waltz with God have shaped me into someone I never imagined I'd be. Life is short and I want to live it. Tears, sighs, laughter and change. Every morsel granted to me. Scrambled, shaken or stirred.

Friday, October 11, 2013

Scribbles and Scrambles... uhhhh

You'll be glad there are no pictures.  Today I spent the majority of the day with my fabulous kid on her birthday.  She set a goal to do 27 different random acts of kindness!  Huge cool blessing!  During one trip to and fro we encountered a woman looking for lids to some 5 gallon buckets she wanted to purchase. She had on a uniform. But we didn't really pay attention. She exited right after us and got into a police van. & said "that's gotta be a crime scene van wonder what the buckets are for." Then we recalled seeing two police vans by the interstate. 

I checked my email later and had a breaking news report that human remains had been found in a drainage ditch by the interstate!  I think we know what the buckets were for! Glad they found lids!

No comments: