About Me

My Photo


Change. I've learned to embrace it, ride it out til the end. Sometimes I'm kicking and screaming, other times weeping with my eyes clinched tight. Once in awhile I ride like a dog in a car, head out the window snorting what life has to offer. Mother to young adult children, a marriage of thirty years, and a desert to mountain to valley waltz with God have shaped me into someone I never imagined I'd be. Life is short and I want to live it. Tears, sighs, laughter and change. Every morsel granted to me. Scrambled, shaken or stirred.

Monday, July 01, 2013

Scraps and Snippets ~ Infamy...

My nutso friend Michelle dropped in a few weeks ago. She has written a new historical that required a recipe for orange marmalade. And since boiling hot, sticky liquid and two slightly deranged women were involved, we decided it needed a video. So. Here you go. Enjoy. And if you like her quirk, you'll love her writing, unless you are a scaredy cat...


No comments: