About Me

My photo


Change. I've learned to embrace it, ride it out til the end. Sometimes I'm kicking and screaming, other times weeping with my eyes clinched tight. Once in awhile I ride like a dog in a car, head out the window snorting what life has to offer. Mother to young adult children, a marriage of thirty years, and a desert to mountain to valley waltz with God have shaped me into someone I never imagined I'd be. Life is short and I want to live it. Tears, sighs, laughter and change. Every morsel granted to me. Scrambled, shaken or stirred.

Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Scraps and Snippets ~ Recipe Score!!!!

 So. Just a teaser. I've got my recipes ready to enter into the contest. Here's the end product in all their glory. 

I'll post recipes, as soon as I know when I can, and I think you are going to love them. Healthy, check. Tasty, two thumbs up. Or six if you count Rob and &. 

Let's just say you won't have a chance to try any if you drop  by because they are officially gone. 

It took about 6 tries to get the tweaking done. One try ended up with & spitting her bite out into the trash can. Seriously. Last night, she was way, way more complimentary.
 The flavors are: cranberry orange, white chocolate mocha, peanut butter mocha and black forest.
 

No comments: