Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Scribbles and Scrambles ~ I Feel Good.


Did I set off the alarm? More tomorrow.

Today.

Today I'm reporting that 23 and I moved to Shred Level 3 and survived. Seriously, I'm proud of myself. Plank moves, high-impact, abdominal-wrenching moves. And not only did I survive I'm not even miserably sore today. Oh, I feel the muscles I never knew I had, and the ones I've been punishing every day for the past 20 days. But they kind of remind me that I'm making some way better choices...ones to be healthier and to get fit. I never thought I'd ever say that I like how exercise makes me feel. But. I think I do.

That's my Wii Mii doing some sweet moves at the finish line. She's currently sleeping...but I'm not going to post an actual picture of me doing any moves. Not pretty.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your wii me is adorable! Excellent. Great job. Keep up the super work! You *almost* inspire me...but not quite there yet : )
Xta
P.S. Where is my ding dang dong story??????

Kim said...

Kelly, you are my inspiration to keep going and keep trying...I've lost 6 pounds in the last 4 weeks by changing basic eating patterns. Now if I can just find the time to exercise...I'll make more solid progress!

Pray for me...I need to get fit in the worst way!! But, I have at least gotten started. That's progress....

Scrambled Dregs said...

Yay! Kim! Yay! That's great progress. Just a little step, little choice at a time. You go, girl.

Xta...ding dang dong story up.