About Me

My photo


Change. I've learned to embrace it, ride it out til the end. Sometimes I'm kicking and screaming, other times weeping with my eyes clinched tight. Once in awhile I ride like a dog in a car, head out the window snorting what life has to offer. Mother to young adult children, a marriage of thirty years, and a desert to mountain to valley waltz with God have shaped me into someone I never imagined I'd be. Life is short and I want to live it. Tears, sighs, laughter and change. Every morsel granted to me. Scrambled, shaken or stirred.

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Scribble and Scrambles ~ Happy 18...



So, homemade strawberry krispie bars can't hold a candle to Eileen...but it's the thought that counts, right. (and sorry for the traumatizing book. )

Happy number 18, Shelby. I hope today is just the beginning of an amazing adulthood. I love you very much.

Yo Mama.

2 comments:

Nora St. Laurent said...

How sweet!! My daughter will be 18 on August 24th. Can't see me making treats as PROFESSIONAL looking as yours are. YOU GO GIRL!! I'll have to come up with something the bakery makes for me!! Ha! Ha!

There are no ends to your talents friend. I can't wait to meet you for real sometime. You are a hoot!!

Blessings and Happy Birthday do your daughter!!

Nora :D

shelby said...

Thank you mom :)
i love you too.
and what you made me is AMAZING !!!