Thursday, April 23, 2009

Scribble and Scrambles ~ You Really Want to Know This...Right?


So. We took the camera to dog obedience class.

Did we take any pictures?

Any pictures of the dogs "Leaving It!" and "Taking It!" and "Placing!" ?

Any pictures of the two wending strolls around the store wherein we tested focusing skills by walking past cages of fluttering, chirping birds and eye-level tanks
of colorful, darting fish?

No. We stinking FORGOT we had the camera.

But, next week, maybe. Next week we may learn hand signals, because once again, we are ahead of the basic, into the intermediate, and AWESOME.

I do know that walking on the trails has become way more fun. We hardly trip over eight dog feet entangled with the four human fe
et. The pesky shoulder pain has lessened considerably and I dare say the calluses on our hands from the leash burns have softened a bit.

Here are two pictures...posed and for the teacher's "brag" board. We'll see what we can pull off next week.

6 comments:

jody madsen said...

will be looking forward!!!

jody

Anonymous said...

Do you and your daughter have to wear green? Is that some super secret trick to help train?
Xta

Scrambled Dregs said...

Yes, X-ta. Did you miss that memo? Could explain Scout's issues. : ).

Green is the NEW power color. That's why Wall Street tossed all the red and yellow power ties and went green.

Either that or we both look good in it, or own too many versions of it.

You pick whichever works best for you.

And, I haven't received any green tips from you lately. That lightbulb thing really makes my smile light up the room. : )

Thanks, Jody. Hopefully I'll get to write about something memorable, but not anything that will get us kicked out of class. : )

The Book Club Network - TBCN said...

Yes, friend GREEN is your POWER COLOR!! Reading all that you have written about your dogs has CONFIRMED in my heart I'm a CAT PERSON!! I see Ane's huge dog every week and once again I'm a confirmed CAT PERSON!!

I'm glad people like dogs and Love them. I think they are nice to visit!! I have enough going on with my kids Ha! Ha! Ha!

Blessings to you friend.

Nora :D

shelby said...

you look like someone who would take a picture with a alligator...

Scrambled Dregs said...

this is an alligator, Shelby. A rare, furry, black alligator. Be afraid, very afraid.