About Me

My photo


Change. I've learned to embrace it, ride it out til the end. Sometimes I'm kicking and screaming, other times weeping with my eyes clinched tight. Once in awhile I ride like a dog in a car, head out the window snorting what life has to offer. Mother to young adult children, a marriage of thirty years, and a desert to mountain to valley waltz with God have shaped me into someone I never imagined I'd be. Life is short and I want to live it. Tears, sighs, laughter and change. Every morsel granted to me. Scrambled, shaken or stirred.

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

More, More Favorite Things....



Okay. I'm DONE with Elf scenes. But I had to include the taxi, and voila, this one has it.

2 comments:

Birdie said...

"Buddy the elf! What's your favorite color?!?" *hee hee*
That taxi scene is hands down my man's fave. He always pauses it and runs it back.
I love that movie. In fact, I'm in Love! I'm in Love! And I don't care who knows it! *snort*
I don't know how he kept a straight face acting so weird. It must come naturally.
My favorite scene was the "You're not the real Santa" scene with teh beef & cheese and him screaming "he's a fake!" and the beard ripping *sigh* Its ginormously hilarious!
What I always want to ask them is, why is secretary is de-clawing kittens?

Kelly Klepfer said...

I know. The taxi scene,rewind, watch, laugh, repeat. Then when he says, "Watch the yellow ones, they don't stop."

And the escalator is right up there for me.

I watched it the other evening and laughed from the second he hugged the raccoon until he tackled fake santa who sat on a throne of lies. tee hee. Then I think someone shut the movie off so they could get some sleep.

But I hadn't noticed the kitten declawing conversation until right then...unless she collected kittens and couldn't afford to pay for the operation? It is a little weird. The rangers after Santa were a little out there, too. But. Sigh, I don't even care since so much of it is, and I quote, "ginormously hilarious." Laughing is my favorite. : )