Monday, November 24, 2008

Scribbles and Scrambles ~ Success!


Score!

I got my bed set. I gave E-Bay one more try. Probably because that was the only place I was going to find anything even close to what I wanted for what I wanted to pay.

It was my first choice, too. And I ended up getting it for $6.00 less than I was willing to pay and no shipping.

Right now, I'm a fan again. We'll see what happens next time I have a on-line shopping itch.

And now for another E-Bay moment. One of the older ladies at church, who probably does NOT have a computer, was filling me in on her granddaughters' upcoming baby. Seems this young lady is so anxious for baby that she already has the car seat installed three months before the blessed arrival.

Grandma went on to tell me that her pregnant granddaughter has purchased both boy and girl accessories and has all the nursery furniture installed and is ready to go. I inquired about the boy and girl themes. I was told that the couple doesn't want to know the sex ahead of time and they want to be ready for either gender. But that it was okay. The cost was minimal because her granddaughter bought everything on Baywatch.

Ha. Ha. Ha.

Really. So the room is a beach theme?

1 comment:

Kim said...

Congratulations my Bay-buying buddy! Addictive isn't it?

Kim