About Me

My photo


Change. I've learned to embrace it, ride it out til the end. Sometimes I'm kicking and screaming, other times weeping with my eyes clinched tight. Once in awhile I ride like a dog in a car, head out the window snorting what life has to offer. Mother to young adult children, a marriage of thirty years, and a desert to mountain to valley waltz with God have shaped me into someone I never imagined I'd be. Life is short and I want to live it. Tears, sighs, laughter and change. Every morsel granted to me. Scrambled, shaken or stirred.

Saturday, January 05, 2008

Serials and Scenarios - Best of 2007 Part 2

I've compiled my list of favorites from the 111 books I read and reviewed in 2007. I just posted my list of favorites at Amazon. If you want to see my "Listmania List" just click.

I added a few more comments to my already posted reviews.

If you don't want to click, I'm going to give you my list in black and white.

Best Fantasy

2nd place - The Restorer
1st place - A Hideous Beauty

Best Chick-Lit

2nd place - All the Tea in China
1st place - Hazardous Duty

Best Women's Fiction

Doesn't She Look Natural?

General Fiction

Tie - In High Places
Tie - The Heir

Historical

They Betrayed

Suspense

3rd place - The Void
2nd place tie - Crimson Eve and Black Ice
1st place - Deadfall

Mystery

Deception

Parenting

Laugh Out-Loud - Guide to Pirate Parenting
Practical and Hopeful - Parenting by the Book

Outstanding Fiction

2nd place - Demon: A Memoir
1st place - A Bigger Life

If you've not read these, check into them. If you don't have book budget for 2008 yet by all means check with your public library.

No comments: