About Me

My photo


Change. I've learned to embrace it, ride it out til the end. Sometimes I'm kicking and screaming, other times weeping with my eyes clinched tight. Once in awhile I ride like a dog in a car, head out the window snorting what life has to offer. Mother to young adult children, a marriage of thirty years, and a desert to mountain to valley waltz with God have shaped me into someone I never imagined I'd be. Life is short and I want to live it. Tears, sighs, laughter and change. Every morsel granted to me. Scrambled, shaken or stirred.

Thursday, November 08, 2007

Scribble and Scrambles - Double Trouble




Lily and Lola...



At 45 lbs. each, lounging post-surgery on a queen size bed.

Did I mention they are still growing?

Just in their 6th month of life. Used to be their human could carry one under each arm. Ha. Now they drag her.

I think this might be my shortest post ever. But you know what they say about pictures.

Yes. That.







3 comments:

Janet Rubin said...

these are your doggies? black labs? my boys are black labs. brothers. just turned 2. Hunter and Murphy. the best dogs!

Kelly Klepfer said...

They are black lab boxer mixes. So cute and siblings...oh my. Good to know you survived. Ha. They have settled down and are going to be good dogs.

Erin said...

They're cute when they're still!!!