About Me

My photo


Change. I've learned to embrace it, ride it out til the end. Sometimes I'm kicking and screaming, other times weeping with my eyes clinched tight. Once in awhile I ride like a dog in a car, head out the window snorting what life has to offer. Mother to young adult children, a marriage of thirty years, and a desert to mountain to valley waltz with God have shaped me into someone I never imagined I'd be. Life is short and I want to live it. Tears, sighs, laughter and change. Every morsel granted to me. Scrambled, shaken or stirred.

Monday, July 17, 2006

Scribbles and Scrambles - New Peeps....

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/736/2127/1600/z30443428.jpg

I joined this blogging chicks thing.

Their goal mentioned something about taking over the world.

I feel like I have ENOUGH to deal with, but hey, I've always harbored the niggling desire to rule the world. So, I'll ride on some coat-tails and see what that gets me. Maybe a court jester spot.

I'm okay with that.

Happy Monday.

My Monday's lacking French Press coffee with real cream. I got up real early thinking I could trick myself with manufactured coffee run through auto-drip. Didn't work.

3 comments:

Heather Smith said...

Hey, I think the Pennies are gonna rule the world. One day people will be riding OUR coattails! LOL!

Janet Rubin said...

Amen Heather!!!
Happy Monday to you Kelly. I just spent my Monday bummin on the beach for hours. Wrote tomorrow's blog entry while I was there and read a chapter of a book on writing so I wouldn't feel too guilty about avoiding housework:)

Janet Rubin said...

I really liked Heather's prophecy, but the real deal is that JESUS is going to take over the world on day. Won't THAT be cool?